Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

The family and I had a wonderful Christmas this year. I loved the gifts I got but my favorites were the ones I gave. For my family I got Gwen & Caitlin's preschool handprints framed. For my brother, I sent him on a scavenger hunt with money inside each clue envelope. For my husband, I got him the DVD "Julie & Julia" and the book Polar Obsession. The children got too much fun stuff to be named. And I was delighted that Gwen decided to give gifts with her own money this year. I got delicious peppermint drops and Caitlin and Jeff got chocolate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The scavenger hunt was very creative and quite entertaining...I'm sure even more so for the ones at home who watched me struggle with the not so inconspicuous clues! Ok, ok, the pool one I should have gotten a little quicker, but in my defense, I wasn't prepared to use my brain on Christmas day. Thanks for a great gift Jennifer and glad to hear you had a good Christmas!