Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally, a snow day

We finally had a snow day today.  The girls have been dying for one.  When they heard the news they spent all morning just giggling and horsing around.

And I had a list of things I wanted to do on our first snow day.  Here it is:

Sleep in - check
Do the wind generator science kit with Gwen - check
Play in the snow - check (sort of, it wasn't snow but ice which turned our driveway into the most awesome sledding ramp ever)
Try a new recipe for 100% whole wheat bread - check
Make homemade yougurt - check
Teach Gwen and Cait a new math skills game - check
Watch Ramona & Beezus with the girls - check
Knit - check (got a good bit done on a sleeve for the sweater I'm making)
Laundry - check
Prepare a nice gift bag and cards for Caitlin's friend's birthday party - check

Bonus: found some of the bathroom accessories we need for the bathroom remodel - check

And, now I can sleep.  Because, I'm tired. Check.

No comments: