Friday, November 20, 2009

My Personal Stylist

While I was putting the breakfast dishes away this morning, Caitlin swished into the room to show me the ensemble that she had put together for the day: a blue tunic-style shirt with colorful butterflies all over with a pair of berry colored yoga pants that exactly matched the berry in some of the butterflies in the top. The items were bought separately, so the matching thing was a coincidence. But, Caitlin, with her eye for style and color, knew a good thing when she saw it. Impressed by her choices, I asked her to help me pick out my clothes for the day. I picked out the jeans, and she picked out a top. She was so excited to help me pick out my clothes! It was such a treat to see her consider her options and, with the confidence of a experienced fashionista, decisively select the top.

No comments: